Chicken wings will never be out of fashion. These are your much have starters when you are happy, sad or simply hungry. This is a must included menu for many of the restaurants or fast food joints.
Chicken and Buffalo wings – the Basic Difference
Many people often get confused between chicken and Buffalo wings. The basic difference is chicken wings come with bones and Buffalo wings are boneless. Chicken wings come with a chewy texture and have a stronger flavour. Buffalo wings were first created in Buffalo, New York, hence the name. These wings are tossed in red spicy sauces and can be served with dressings of your choice. Chicken wings are smaller than Buffalo wings.
If you are really craving for some chicken wings but are not able to decide on the restaurant in and around Phoenix, then you can visit Sardellas Pizza in Phoenix. You can either opt for regular or boneless wings in 6, 12, 24 or 36 servings. You can order online as they offer wing delivery in Phoenix. You can even win loyalty reward points if you order online. All information about the same is given on their website.
When it comes to chicken wings, you can choose from different flavours ranging from BBQ, spicy, regular or crispy. One can never get tired of chicken wings.
There are many fun facts surrounding chicken wings, some of which have been listed below:
- Farm sauce is the most popular sauces used for chicken wings
- A single chicken wing contains approximately 141 calories without the sauce
- Buffalo, New York hosts the National Buffalo Wing Festival every year, wherein people from all over the world attend
- The record for the most wings eaten is 444 wings in 26 minutes
Is Chicken Healthy for You
Well, some people might debate on this topic, but chicken can really boost your health. Some of the benefits of chicken include:
- Chicken can help in improve the bone health
- It is rich in protein which helps in muscle development
- It is also rich in phosphorous, niacin and selenium that can boost your immunity and keep several diseases at bay
- It can improve the homocysteine levels in your body which are crucial for the healthy functioning of your heart
- It can improve the serotonin levels in your body
Chicken wings are a very versatile dish which when paired with flavoured sauces is sure to entice your taste buds. Finding the right chicken wings to suit your liking can be challenging, but when you do you will definitely not regret it.